- BURLINGTON. Wed, August 26. 8:00 am to 9:30 am. Ohavi Zedek Synagogue, 188 North Prospect Street.
- MONTPELIER. Wed, August 26. 4:00 pm to 5:30 pm. Unitarian Church of Montpelier.
- WHITE RIVER JUNCTION. Thurs, August 27. 12 noon to 1:30 pm. St. Paul’s Episcopal Church.
- E. ARLINGTON. Thurs, August 27. 4:00 pm to 5:30 pm. Federated Church of East Arlington. Bailey Hall, 79 Ice Pond Road
- BRATTLEBORO. Fri, August 28. 12 noon to 1:30 pm. St. Michael’s Episcopal Church.
- MIDDLEBURY. Friday, Sept. 25 from 8 am to 9:30 am at St. Stephen’s Episcopal Church, 3 Main St. (on the Green).
- DANVILLE. Friday, September 25. 12 noon to 1:30 pm. Danville Congregational Church, UCC, 87 Hill Street.
- RUTLAND. Sun, Oct 25. 1 pm to 3 pm. Grace Congregational Church, UCC
Summit on a Moral Economy
Organized by VIA and co-sponsored by the Vermont Workers’ Center, this event will pull together social justice organizations and discuss how to work collaboratively to accomplish our common goals. This will be followed by an Interfaith Worship Service in honor of Pope Francis’ visit to the US and to celebrate his call for global social justice. Saturday, Sept. 26 from 3:00 pm to 5:30 pm at St. Stephen Parish, 115 Barlow Street, Winooski.