Please Complete the Asset Map Survey
When communities are in need, what resources are available within the diocese to assist? Over the past year, that question has gotten a lot easier to answer thanks to the Episcopal Asset Map. The project, which began as a grassroots effort of Episcopal Relief & Development, has succeeded in surveying a growing percentage of Episcopal parishes worldwide to create an online map of each location and the ministries and gifts offered there. The Episcopal Church in Vermont encourages all parishes within the diocese to participate in the Asset Map. To complete the survey, please follow these steps:
- Identify an individual or group within your parish who will complete the survey
- Visit http://edvt.episcopalassetmap.org/
- Find your parish on the map, and click on the name
- Click on the red “Take the Survey!” button
- Your submission will be reviewed by an administrator and will appear on the map within a few days.
- If you have any questions, or would prefer to submit your survey on paper, please contact John Hartman, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is a short video explaining how the map works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6i0Mck-83g0&feature=youtu.be