We’re excited that the day is almost here and we hope that you can be a part of the celebration.
Anyone can watch a live online broadcast of the consecration liturgy. The link will be on the diocesan website here: https://diovermont.org/bishop-transition/
Tickets are still available. To reserve your seat please visit: Consecration Tickets
A few notes for the day of the event:
- Please plan to arrive early.
- There are a variety of free parking options.
- The doors open at 9:15 a.m.
- The procession will begin at 10:30 a.m and so we are asking everyone to arrive in time to be seating by 10:15 a.m. The doors will be closed during the procession. We can’t stress this enough: please plan to arrive early.
- The liturgy begins at 11:00 a.m. and will last over two hours.
- A reception will follow in the nearby Davis Campus Center.
Important contact information for those involved in the liturgy:
- Choir: Canon Mark Howe firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ushers: The Rev. J. Robert Spainhour email@example.com
- Bishops and Vermont Episcopal Clergy: Pamela Van de Graaf firstname.lastname@example.org
- Banner bearers, acolytes, lay Eucharistic ministers, and visiting clergy: Roger Nicholls email@example.com
- Anyone else, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will direct your question to the appropriate person.