Congregational Leadership Form Due February 28
Each congregation must fill out the online Congregational Information Form no later than February 28. The form asks for the following information:
- Date of congregation’s annual meeting
- Basic contact information for congregation
- Clergy name(s) and contact information
- Names and contact information for vestry members, including wardens, treasurer and clerk
- Diocesan convention delegates and alternate delegates names and email addresses
- Paid and unpaid staff member(s) names and email address
Questions? Contact Karen Robinson at the diocesan office by emailing
email@example.com or calling 802.863.3431.
Parochial Reports Due March 1
Online filing for the 2022 Parochial Report is now available. Each congregation must file a report by March 1. Resources for filling out the parochial report are available on the Forms and Instructions page on the General Convention website.
A few notes about the report:
- This year’s report form includes significant changes to the membership and attendance sections.
- The report form includes a demographic question regarding the cultural make-up of congregations. The diocese sent a survey link to all clergy and wardens-in-charge to assist in collecting this information. The results of the survey have been forwarded to rectors, priests-in-charge and wardens-in-charge of participating congregations.
- After the report has been submitted online, please send a copy of your congregation’s full report to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your 2022 year-end financials (to include an income and expense report, a balance sheet and, if necessary, the Reconciliation Form).
If you have questions regarding the completion of the Parochial Report, please contact the chair of the Commission on Finance, the Very Rev. Greta Getlein.
Clergy Reports Due March 1
Non-parochial clergy canonically resident in the Diocese of Vermont must fill out an annual report as required by canon.
Clergy licensed to officiate in the Diocese of Vermont must fill out an annual report as required by canon.
Congregational Audit Reports
Audit reports will be due September 1. Watch future editions of The Mountain newsletter for details.