- Sarah Cowan, term through 2024 (President)
- Laurel Broughton (clerk), term through 2028
- Christopher Chapman, term through 2027 (Investment Committee)
- Dana Peterson, term through 2026 (Real Estate Committee)
- Ann Guillot, term through 2025 (Chair, Investment Committee)
- David Bullock, term through 2023 (Investment Committee, Real Estate Committee)
- The Rt. Rev. Shannon MacVean-Brown (ex-officio)
- Paul Horn (Diocesan Treasurer and Trustee, non-voting, ex-officio)
- Kathy Torrisi (Assistant Secretary, non-voting, ex-officio)
Diocesan Unit Trust Fund
The Diocesan Unit Fund (“the Fund”) holds investments of the Episcopal Church in Vermont, its parishes, its missions and its other institutions. The Fund is currently managed by Hickok & Boardman of Burlington, Vermont, who are independent, registered advisors. They in turn work with Raymond James Financial Services, one of the country’s largest and most respected financial service companies.
- Diocese of Vermont Real Estate Policies, Procedures & Best Practices for Purchases, Sales, Encumbrances, & Loans
- Procedures for Obtaining Quitclaim Deeds for SPG and Glebe Lands
The Gift Acceptance Policy is administered by the Trustees of the Diocese and provides guidelines to representatives of the Trustees who may be involved in the review and acceptance of gifts, outside advisors who may assist in the gift planning process, and prospective donors who may wish to make gifts.