Are you interested in connecting with Rock Point more intentionally?
To learn and link with the vision for Rock Point? – “To be a welcoming center of Christian spirituality, education, training, and environmental stewardship.”
- To consider becoming an essential Rock Point partner?
- To imagine and help to shape a Christian ecumenical community at Rock Point?
Please set aside a Saturday in June for a 9am to 3pm workshop at either:
Trinity Church, Rutland on June 7, 2014 (9am – 3pm)
Please register by May 28
St. Paul’s Cathedral, Burlington on June 21, 2013 (9am – 3pm)
Please register by June 13
TO REGISTER, CONTACT: Rev. Jackie Arbuckle at 802-482-5367 or via email.
QUESTIONS? CONTACT: Email Rev. Craig Smith
Using a World Cafe approach
We’ll learn and consider:
- Rock Point’s history as a spiritual community
- Secular and church life intentional communities
- Compare and contrast “old” and “new” monasitc communities
- What an intentional spiritual community, serving the vision for Rock Point might look like now.
- Whether you might wish to take the next step in exploring being a part of such a community.
Bring a bag lunch – we’ll feed you fruit and beverages!